With the intervention of modern technology, the travel and tourism industry has undergone a massive change. As a travel agent, if you are still stuck with the tedious age-old methods of making the bookings and processing the payment and stuff, your job can become complicated and time-consuming. Today, there is software for travel agents tailored explicitly for the needs of travel agents to help them streamlines their process and also get more business.
Here are some of the features that a travel software solution can proffer to the agents:
- Online Booking – Almost every software provides this feature to the travel agents. It is one of the solutions which is the need of the hour. Everything today is online, from friends to family, to information and hotels. So why should a travel-agent have to call up the hotel personally, check the availability and then process the booking manually? And that’s why, most of the software provide online booking software to the travel – agents, whereby they can check the availability online and process the booking accordingly.
- Better exposure – This travel solution software also provides adequate exposure to the travel agents, by giving them online presence as well as promoting his services to potential customers.
- CRM Tools – This is another one of the features that are present in the travel software solution. CRM tools are customer relationship management tools which help the travel agents remain in touch with their customers and market their services. CRM tool help save time as well as cost by taking care of bulk marketing initiatives and saving cost and money is what the travel- solutions are all about.
- Managing backend operations – When it comes to execution of the back-office tasks, they are a crucial aspect of every organization. Travel agents are often seen streamlining and managing their clients and the revenues. With the use of the travel software solution it becomes more straightforward for the travel agents and agencies to identify and extract the manual activities.
- Business intelligence related travel account services – Providing progressive travel pattern reports, travel policy compliances, etc., can uplift the travel agents’ business value but, it surely involves a lot of manual work. This further increases the labor expense and results in the insignificant stage of poor competitiveness, thereby leading to loss of revenue. Hence, automation of the backend office is a must to reduce down the labor cost and enhancing productivity, reducing time consumption through its integrated applications.